Please contact me at too_i@hotmail.com or at 903-733-5743 for speaking engagements.



Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Happy Birthday

I turn 32 today. The question weighing on my mind is "Is my life pleasing to the Lord?" It doesn't matter to me today if I've made my husband, children, parents, etc. proud. Don't get me wrong, their thoughts do matter, but my concern is my Abba. Have I made Him proud? Have I taken the steps necessary to please my Lord?

I struggle with wrong eating habits. I want to do better, but the good I want to do, I do not do. Does anyone hear Paul?!? I want to do better to honor my Jesus with my body. Please pray along those lines for me. I want to be prepared to do battle for Him on any war field. Including, but not limited to, eating, prayer, my mouthy words, children, marriage...

Is my life pleasing to my Abba? I know you can't answer that question for me, but I want to be open to hear from the Lord His thoughts and desires for me.


What about you? Tell me what you think. Is there something you wish you could change? How can I pray for you? On your next birthday, what will you be reflecting on? Let me know something! Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. My dear sister, words would never be able to express how thankful I am for you. For your advice, your friendship, my nieces and nephew, but most especially for your just being you. "I thank my God upon every remembrance of you." Phil. 1:3
    P.S. Bet you thought I would never read much less comment on your blog. I LOVE YOU! Beth

    ReplyDelete