Please contact me at too_i@hotmail.com or at 903-733-5743 for speaking engagements.



Thursday, May 28, 2009

Esther

I'm fixing to jet out the door to head for north Arkansas and northeast Oklahoma. Hope you all have a great weekend. Just wanted to drop you a quick line.

I finished my Bible study on Beth Moore's "Esther: It's Tough Being a Woman". I encourage anyone interested in Scripture to study this! Especially if you are a woman who loves the Lord! I enjoyed it so much. I learned things about myself that I didn't know, I learned things about God I didn't know, and I learned things about Esther I didn't know. And I thought I was pretty smart.

The main thing I learned is that God can turn any situation around. And the way to taking a different direction is trusting enough to take the first step.

I just needed to know that. God can turn it around even when I cannot. All I have to do is trust him. And oh, He is so worthy of my trust! The Only One who has never let me down!

Love ya! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment