Please contact me at too_i@hotmail.com or at 903-733-5743 for speaking engagements.



Saturday, June 20, 2009

"This is the day that the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it!" I pray today finds you basking in the Lord's pleasure and in His presence! Reading through the Psalms this morning brought to my mind how gracious Abba is! I am overflowing with songs of praise this morning! Like..."I am His and He is mine! His banner over me is love!"

When was the last time you were overflowing in His grace? I'm so thankful for His love!

I took my children to see the movie "UP" last night. It was fun for our family, very family friendly. I would encourage anyone with children to see it. There were a couple of parts where Grace was a little scared of "the bad guy", but there wasn't anything necessarily gruesome about it. The story concludes with the concept of continuing to live life even after you think yours is over. It wound up with a very sweet ending.

Also, we had a very good supper at Papa Poblanos. We always love the food there! The girls enjoyed the evening, Hazin enjoyed the evening, but I LOVED it! Just me and my kids for a whole evening!

It was so nice for me to be able to feel like I can still have fun with my children and that our life is not all about laundry and chores. You ever have one of those weeks where you feel like all you do is get on to your children? Well, I had one of those weeks! I was thankful for the evening! I am now looking forward to a day full of friends, birthday parties and shopping! What more could a girl ask for?

Hope you have a great weekend. Hope you remember the Lord's mercy and worship Him this Sabbath! May He keep you and bless you. Thanks for stopping in.

2 comments:

  1. I haven't seen that movie yet, but the boys are saying it's really good.
    I just found the new blog - gotta love that title! LOL! Can't wait to see it fill up.
    Love y'all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey. It was so nice to get a night away from home and get to see the kids play together. I enjoyed being with you for a day. And I felt like I got some things accomplished when we went shopping. You know that does me good. My stethoscope is so light and nice to have. Thanks for calling and inviting us over.

    ReplyDelete