Please contact me at too_i@hotmail.com or at 903-733-5743 for speaking engagements.



Friday, October 30, 2009

Abigail's Funnies

I wanted to share a few stories about Abigail. We were at my dad's house last Sunday eating lunch. My sister, Beth, was there. All the nieces and nephews call her "Becca". The conversations go something like this:

Beth: Abigail, I just love your freckles!

Abigail: Those are not freckles, Aunt Becca! They are just my polk-a-dots. I got one right there, and one right there, and one right there!

Later, Abigail and her oldest sister, Cara, were picking on each other. Abigail touches Cara on the shoulder with her index finger and says, "Caaarrrraaaa, I'm touching you!" And Cara is very aggravated by this! Next, Abigail touches Aunt Becca's leg with her toes.

Abigail: AAuuunnnttt Beeecccccaaaaa, I'm touching you!

Beth (who used to get furious with me, her little sister, when I did this): Abigail, why are you being ugly?

Abigail: I just like to be ug-a-ly!

No comments:

Post a Comment